Cedar Hill Cemetery
, established in 1864, is a non-sectarian, privately-managed organization. The cemetery offers comprehensive on-site cemetery services including traditional land burial, mausoleum entombment, cremation, grounds maintenance and lot care services.
Cedar Hill Cemetery Foundation,
- 270 acres of landscaped woodlands, waterways and memorial grounds
- Designed by landscape architect Jacob Weidenmann
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- More than 32,000 people have chosen Cedar Hill as their final resting place
- Notable residents include J.P. Morgan, Samuel & Elizabeth Colt, John & Isabella Beecher Hooker and Katharine Hepburn
a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization created in 1999, preserves, protects and promotes in perpetuity the art, culture, history and natural beauty of Hartford's nationally recognized Cedar Hill Cemetery.
Cedar Hill Cemetery & Foundation
work together to preserve this beautiful, historic and unique place of remembrance to ensure it continues to welcome visitors for generations to come.
For additional information, please visit our websites:
Cedar Hill Cemetery: www.cedarhillcemetery.org
Cedar Hill Cemetery Foundation: www.cedarhillfoundation.org